? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??6984 Grabs Today. 33392 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??5347 Grabs Today. 24399 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Final Music Video

Digipak

Digipak

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Possible Album Cover Idea

I quite like the idea of having Michaela on the front cover with as a close up of her face and to incorporate the artist's name 'Crystal Rox' I was going to make her eyes almost crystallized. I was hoping I could use photo shop for this but I'm unsure of whether this will work or not. I also

do not want this to look scary like the image below of the girl, it could look odd which is an effect I do not want.

All of the pictures above are the effect I want to try to achieve but I am still unsure of how I am going to do this and will have to try it.


I quite like this picture because of the colour which could represent Pop and the swirly patterns could represent 'Crystal Rox' as some parts look like crystals. This is what I would like to try with Michaela's eyes but I don't know if it will be possible to do yet.



0 comments: