? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??6984 Grabs Today. 33392 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??5347 Grabs Today. 24399 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Final Music Video

Digipak

Digipak

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert

Thursday 10 February 2011

Album Cover Draft

This is my first draft of my album cover I am going to do some research to see whether or not I am going to keep it. I have asked for some audience feedback, one person said from looking at it straight away they thought it looked like Adele's album cover. So this is conforming to the Pop genre but I am still unsure of whether to keep it yet. I am unsure of the font and colour as to whether it is visible or not:

0 comments: