? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??6984 Grabs Today. 33392 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??5347 Grabs Today. 24399 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Final Music Video

Digipak

Digipak

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Digipak Photos

When we were filming today, we also took photos which we are going to use for our digipaks. We still need to take some more as I want a few of Michaela in different outfits and make up. We now need to photo shop the photos to add effects for our digipak designs. I have made a collage of some of the photos we took today:
Collage
I like the images of Michaela looking down as it shows the make up and it looks really bold and bright which represents the genre. I wanted photos of her eyes particularly for my album cover. I got a few but I think I am going to take some more because they were a bit out of focus and I want some with pink or purple eyeshadow instead of blue.

0 comments: