? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??6984 Grabs Today. 33392 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??5347 Grabs Today. 24399 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Final Music Video

Digipak

Digipak

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Digipak Ideas

Katy Perry's digipak contains images of her inside so I think this is what I am going to do for my digipak but instead use different images of Michaela as she is our artist. This will be conveying to Pop genre as most Pop genre digipaks use images of the artist. She is also wearing a unique outfit so if I am going to use this idea I might have to find something that stands out for Michaela to wear so that it is not too boring. However I might not use this idea, but instead go with the theme of crystals which is in the artist's name and use different images. For example, I could use an image of a heart (to go with the theme of the song) and it could have crystals on it or even pouring out of it like a broken heart. However I am not sure how I will show this.

I particularly like this image with someone fixing the pieces of the heart together. I think this is good because it reflects some of the lyrics in the song as it looks like a puzzle and in the song there is a lyric of 'my missing puzzle piece'. So I think this could be quite an effective image to use.

0 comments: