? ??????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (32 Ratings)??6984 Grabs Today. 33392 To
tal Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????BoomBox? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??5347 Grabs Today. 24399 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Final Music Video

Digipak

Digipak

Magazine Advert

Magazine Advert

Wednesday 15 September 2010

Secondary Source Research

My mood board represents the genre Pop. I decided to use lots of different colours because I think it represents the lighthearted mood of the genre. I used search engines such as Google to find images to use for my mood board. I included an album cover of Katy Perry 'Teenage Dreams', as this is the song that our group has chosen to use for our music video. The colour of her hair represents the Pop genre because it is vibrant like the rest of the images in the mood board. I used images of sweets like bubblegum and lollipops because this is the iconography i feel that Pop represents. I also used images of popcorn and top of the pops again to really make my genre stand out so it is obvious that it is representing Pop.

The images I have used are quite similar to what appeared in the video 'California Gurls' by Katy Perry because this is the artist we are using. In this video she is walking quite literally on pink fluffy clouds with giant sweets. I think her audience would associate all the mise-en-scene in this video with the music genre because of the vibrant colours and random location which is why I tried to use all of the multi colours in my mood board.

0 comments: